Today my classmate on ITB informed that they will go to Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore for attending Nokia Training. So awesome... Before this, they also win IWIC 2009 competition (Indonesia Wireless Inovative Contest) held by Indosat. I also proud of them, Bellina, Syarif, Karlina, Rifki and Cahyo. They have strong source on programming, good basic knowledge on software and solid teamwork. My thesis team not so good, my only one partner so busy with her own work, too much talk than work. I don't like to talk more. I don't like much conversation. I need real work. I get more pep up from their succes story, but on the other hand i falling appart.

Time keep goes on, i have only 8 months to finish my post graduate study, but i'm not sure that i'll can pass it. Somebody cheers me up...!

3 comments

  1. forent // November 18, 2009 9:10 PM  

    cheers....
    thats your cheer..;p

  2. Dwi Puspita Anggraeni // November 18, 2009 9:39 PM  

    Thank you so much forent, it really meaningfull to me :)

  3. Anonymous // November 25, 2009 4:01 PM  

    cheers...

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. Thank you :)

Techie Blogger